The average hourly pay for a Relationship Banker with Customer Relations skills at Huntington Bancshares Inc is $15.00.
Is Relationship Banker your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$0 - $15
$0 - $4,250
$26,250 - $42,500
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Relationship Banker
A relationship banker is an employee of a bank or other lending institution that is responsible for dealing with customers on a one-on-one basis. This may mean being assigned specific clients or patrons and subsequently handling all transactions and assistance for them, or it may simply mean that the banker works in the front of the bank, dealing with most personal interactions that require expert help that tellers cannot provide. This is a position that has become more crucial for banks as more…Read more
Relationship Banker Tasks
- Qualify potential members for membership by opening checking accounts, savings accounts, IRAs, CDs, and processing loan applications.
- Identify the needs of members by cross-selling and up-selling products and referring them to a personal banker.
- Authorize, approve, and research transactions; perform overrides, approve check holds, and make check cashing decisions.
- Process a variety of teller transactions including deposits, withdrawals, payments and transfers.
- Provide knowledge of products and services to consult with new members to identify products and services that best fit their needs.
Popular Employer Salaries for Relationship Banker
The top respondents for the job title Relationship Banker are from the companies Bank of America Corp. (BOFA), Chase Bank and J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (JPMCC). Reported salaries are highest at J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (JPMCC) where the average pay is $18.44. Other companies that offer high salaries for this role include BMO Financial Group and Chase Bank, earning around $17.50 and $17.42, respectively. BB&T Corp. pays the lowest at around $14.35. Bank of America Corp. (BOFA) and Capital One Financial Corp also pay on the lower end of the scale, paying $16.55 and $17.00, respectively.
Relationship Banker Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Relationship Banker
Avg. Hourly Rate
Skills in Customer Service, Sales and Banking are correlated to pay that is above average.