The average salary for a Talent Acquisition Manager with Project Management skills in Chicago, Illinois is $82,723.
Is Talent Acquisition Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$75k - $98k
$0 - $8k
$79k - $101k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Talent Acquisition Manager
Talent acquisition managers actively recruit employees for their company. If talent acquisition managers perform their job well, they help their firms obtain the service of productive workers who add value to the business. Talent acquisition managers work in a variety of environments. For example, they often work in an office setting, interacting with other employees in the company such as a supervisor and various subordinates; however, they also need to go outside of their office to find candid…Read more
Talent Acquisition Manager Tasks
- Recruit potential hires and research hiring methods and trends.
- Foster communication and feedback about performance, selection processes, and staffing metrics.
- Partner with vendors and staffing firms, and identify strategies for using their services.
- Create methodologies to develop talent pools, assess skills, and comply with goals and regulations.
- Coordinate with leaders and managers to identify necessary skills and develop hiring plans.
Talent Acquisition Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Talent Acquisition Manager
Skills in Full-Cycle Recruiting, Strategic Planning and People Management are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Sourcing and Recruiting.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 6 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$41k - $102k
$46k - $93k
$48k - $111k
$40k - $70k
$54k - $135k
$33k - $68k
$28k - $55k
$32k - $70k
$44k - $170k
$34k - $69k