Avg. Base Salary (AED)
The average salary for a Regional Sales Manager is AED 235,007
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Regional Sales Managers?
A mid-career Regional Sales Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of AED 250,252 based on 11 salaries. An experienced Regional Sales Manager with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of AED 315,450 based on 24 salaries. In their …Read more
What Do Regional Sales Managers Do?
Regional sales managers work in both retail and non-retail settings to oversee other sales managers within their district. They may develop marketing programs to increase sales of existing products or services, as well as introduce new products and lead regular sales meetings. They also meet with sales managers and analyze the sales data they submit for particular districts.
Regional sales managers must coach and monitor their sales managers and ensure that they meet or exceed all established …Read more
- Manage sales management staff and provide direction regarding resources and sales strategies, establishing territories, quotas and training.
- Coordinate sales distribution of products or services to facilitate the sales process.
- Manage the sales generation in districts and major accounts within a large geographical area for one or more of the company's product line.
- Develop, forecast and monitor budget and utilize operational resources.
- Manage the sales generation in districts and major accounts within a large geographical area.