Corporate Director of Staffing and Recruiting Salary
A Corporate Director of Staffing and Recruiting earns an average salary of $83,339 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this career. A skill in People Management is associated with high pay for this job.
Job Description for Corporate Director of Staffing and Recruiting
- Ensure services and policies are in compliance with company, professional standards and state and federal laws and regulations.
- Direct the selection, training and development of recruitment staff.
- Oversee the sourcing and placement of candidates whose values are inline with the organizations overall goals and needs to management.
- Manage the advertising and recruitment budget, as well as the relationship with outside agencies.
- Plan and guide development and implementation of recruitment strategy and initiatives to meet organizational objectives.
Corporate Director of Staffing and Recruiting Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Corporate Director of Staffing and Recruiting
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.