A comprehensive compensation plan can guide your organization in its talent strategies, both for retaining and hiring the best talent. Whether you’re creating a modern compensation plan for the first time or updating an existing one, this 7-day eCourse will help you create a plan that sets your organization up for long-term success.
- Day 1: Lay the Groundwork for Comp Success
- Some prep work is necessary for something this important.
- Day 2: Define Your Compensation Strategy
- Explore the top questions to get you started and to align your comp to your organization’s needs.
- Day 3: Select Market Data Sources
- There are multiple data sources you could use to price your jobs. Understand the pros and cons of each and how to select the right ones for your business.
- Day 4: Set Pay Guidelines or Ranges
- Understand pay ranges and how to use market data points to create pay ranges.
- Day 5: Create Policies and Processes
- Create the policies and processes to carry your plan forward
- Day 6: Implement Your Plan
- Time to put your plan into practice. We’ll show you where to start.
- Day 7: Keep Your Plan Updated
- Learn how to keep it your plan current year-over-year and between cycles.
Who Should Register for the Course?
This eCourse is designed for leaders, human resource professionals and compensation professionals who influence, choose, implement, or manage compensation tools and reward programs for their employees.
Meet Your Course Designer
This course is designed by Mykkah Herner. Mykkah has more than a decade of experience developing strategic compensation programs to ensure retention, motivation, development, and attraction of the right talent. He specializes in linking performance with compensation, communicating organizational change, and employee engagement and experience in order to drive better business results.