Currently, there are more job openings than available talent in the labor market to fill them. As unemployment declines and customer expectations rise, it’s becoming increasingly difficult for organizations to find qualified candidates to fill gaps in the workforce, especially highly skilled, “hard-to-fill” positions that are both competitive and essential for business growth.
Being strategic about compensation and benefits differentiates top performing companies in a tight labor market. PayScale’s annual Compensation Best Practices Report (CBPR) is the largest compensation and benefits-focused survey in North America with over 100 questions and almost 5,000 respondents representing every industry.
In this webinar, you’ll learn what other organizations are doing around compensation and benefits to attract and retain top talent and what top performing organizations are doing differently to succeed in a competitive labor market.
We will cover:
- Benchmarks and insights on base pay raises, variable pay and benefits in 2019
- How organizations plan to adjust their comp and benefits in 2020
- How employers and employees perceive compensation practices and employee engagement practices differently
- What differentiated top-performing organizations who exceeded revenue goals in 2019
- The percentage of companies who plan on doing pay equity analysis in 2020