By now, it’s well-accepted that a comprehensive, up-to-date compensation plan is a must for successful business.
A tight talent market means organizations are focusing more than ever on strategies to retain and hire top employees, compensation being a big one. Unfortunately, putting together a strong compensation plan is no easy task. It requires in-depth thought, cross-team collaboration and real effort.
Not to worry; this ebook is here to help. Inside, you’ll find all the info you need — including both the fundamentals as well as a step-by-step action plan — to build a solid compensation plan, and manage compensation successfully.
Topics covered include:
- Deciding on your compensation philosophy and strategy
- Selecting market data sources
- Setting pay guidelines or ranges
- Creating comp policies and processes
- Implementing your plan and keeping it updated