In the past, many organizations viewed HR as an afterthought, a chore, or even a hurdle to work around. Fortunately, times are changing. According to a 2016 study, 70 percent of HR leaders have increased the amount of time they spend on business projects in a leadership capacity. As an HR professional today, you have more opportunities than ever before to work as a strategic partner in your organization—if you know how to seize those opportunities.
In this ebook, we’ve compiled insights from a panel of HR leaders on what it means to be strategic in HR and how to achieve it in your own organization. In this ebook, you will learn:
- Which business elements are most important for HR to focus on
- How to become an expert on the business side of your organization
- The best strategies for building an effective employer brand and total rewards package
- How to get buy-in for new initiatives and demonstrate the value of HR
- The difference between strategic and traditional HR
You don’t have to wait for your organization’s leaders to ask HR for help. Instead, you can step up to the challenge and demonstrate HR’s strategic value today.