The employer-reported salary data network
Access real-world salary data—filtered in Payfactors by industry and location—and stop estimating compensation decisions.
2023 Peer Trends Report
In the age of pay transparency, organizations need to have a competitive data strategy to attract and retain talent. Peer is one of the few sources of HR-reported data that keeps pace with the market and captures trends. The 2023 H1 Peer Trends Report examines market data from the first half of 2023 to demonstrate industry trends and provide helpful insights into fast-moving jobs.Download report
Make better salary decisions with fresher data
Core features of
Peer provides access continuously updated HRIS salary data segmented by industry, and delivered as a dynamic, map-based experience in Payfactors.
- Company/HR-reported comp data on demand
- One fee covers unlimited custom-scopes and data
- Constantly growing with 3,470 current participants.
- Fast, accurate, data-safe, and follows best practices from the DOJ
- Modern survey participation - AI & ML match suggestions to accelerate job matching
Peer data is pure data
Derived directly from HRIS systems, Peer data is 100% employer-reported, and never crowdsourced. Our seamless HRIS integration ensures that new data is refreshed in our system as it’s updated in yours—driving maximum accuracy and business value.
Put Peer to the test
Explore the depth of Peer with our short demo.Schedule a personalized demo