Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Account Manager Sales is $59,026
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Account Manager Sales?
An entry-level Account Manager Sales with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $46,155 based on 70 salaries. An early career Account Manager Sales with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $51,200 based on 742 salaries. …Read more
What Do Account Manager Sales Do?
An account manager for sales is responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with various customers, who may be individuals or businesses. These managers generally have a certain number of accounts to oversee and continue to offer products to, and they must follow up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied; if there are issues, account managers must work with clients and other departments to remedy the issues.
Strong customer service and teamwork skills are important in …Read more
- Realize short term budget revenue targets for accounts.
- Monitor the execution of the account's plan and take corrective actions.
- Develop and implement the account's business strategy and plan that will achieve the account's objectives.
- Plan and forecast sales for assigned accounts.
- Prepare and present cost estimates and price quotations to accounts within the set pricing policy of the product lines.