Effective onboarding is a lot like baking: part science, part art form. You need the right ingredients to make sure that your new hires are compliant and ready to work, but you also need to help them get the flavor of your organization’s culture. It’s not enough to attract talent with a great presentation. Your onboarding process should help them keep coming back for more.
In this panel discussion, experts from PayScale, BambooHR, BizLibrary, and OfficeVibe will cover how to focus onboarding activities for new employees on the long-term goal of retention, rather than just checking the compliance boxes and leaving managers to figure out the rest.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to measure the effectiveness of cultural onboarding
- How to promote learning and development after day one
- Tech to help streamline onboarding
- Fun and creative new hire orientation ideas
- Ideas for helping new hires feel like part of the team
- How to measure progress in onboarding